01 March 2011

Week 7- Hot Potatoes, how much I love you!!!



HEHE...I've learnt how to prepare and 'cook' my hot potatoes in my CALLT class, via my fellow classmates Hanim and Ayu today....

Thanks to both of them because successfully introduced the Hot Potatoes to the class and to be specified is to me....

The NOT so real Story:

Through this recipe, I could easily 'prepare' my menu which I called it as "Quizzis fer Writo Skiltz". What a tempting name I could give to my new recipe, and because of it, I have my own motivation to prepare and serve it to my other friends!!!

Oh, before I forgot, I should explain about the recipe. I adopted a few words from French language for the name, but unfortunately it doesnt mean anything to the French speakers as well any other languages in this world, I guess.HEHE

The so REAL story:

Through the application 'Hot Potatoes' introduced by the presenters, I was required and asked by my lecturer to use the application in order to prepare "Quizzes for Writing Skills". It doesnt mean anything to me at first because it looks like friendly-user application, but when it is called as a requirement for the exercise activity in CALLT class, it was done a good job by scaring me to death!!!....

It means that you (I) should prepare the quiz(s) as perfect as I can, as good as I can, as practical as I can, and as SOON as POSSIBLE.....

So, starting from this post, I have to start using the application.... at least, completely downloaded the software 1st!!!HEHE....

See you soon...Maybe a post regarding my recipe.....that you guys should discover!!!

PSST: Happy Potatoing Yourself Guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...